9. When dealing with a paddling pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.
8. You don’t have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy paddling stuff.
7. You can have a paddling calendar on your wall at the office, tell paddling jokes and invite coworkers to paddle with you without getting sued for harassment.
6. There is no such thing as a paddling transmitted disease.
5. If you want to watch paddling on television, you don’t have to subscribe to a premium channel.
4. Nobody expects you to promise to paddle with just one partner for the rest of your life.
3. Nobody expects you to give up paddling if your partner loses interest in the sport.
2. You don’t have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation for the enjoyment of paddling.
1. Your paddling partner will never say, “What? We just paddled last week! Is that all you ever think about?”