There are several easy ways to get your boat on the water!
1. Join the Georgia Canoeing Association
Joining gives you access to everything above on the website plus these great benefits:
- Bimonthly GCA Email Newsletter “The Eddy Line”
- GCA Membership Card and Welcome Packet
- Access to all of our club activities and premiere training that require payment at GCA membership prices.
- Discounts with paddling outfitters such as Nantahala Outdoor Center on paddling gear.
- Knowing you are supporting the paddling community and helping the GCA provide programs, training, and community support.
Annual Individual or Family Membership is only $35 dollars!
Join or Renew your GCA Membership electronically with PayPal
Print out the GCA Membership Form and mail to the GCA
2. Facebook GCA Group
This is the place for paddle talk, questions, share pictures, and find last minute trips.
3. Yahoo! Email List
Subscribe by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Join the FREE Georgia Canoe & Kayak Paddlers Community!
The Georgia Canoe & Kayak Paddlers website is a complete resource for paddlers or soon to be paddlers like yourself that want to join a community of like minded people. There is no cost to register with the website, just a short form that takes about 30 seconds to complete and you will receive your login.
Joining gives you these great benefits:
- Complete access to the Georgia Paddlers Website with access to premiere content.
- Access to the Georgia Paddlers Online Community where you can share everything paddling.
- Your own paddler profile and personal homepage at http://community.gapaddle.com/username
- Updates and information of paddling trips and activities going on each week.
- Guest access to all canoe and kayak paddling trips and other free activities.