Events > 2021 > April > Canceled - Spring Wildcard Trip (Class II-III)

About this event:

Created by Lisa Haskell


Due to the forecast of heavy rain and thunderstorms in the area on Saturday, this trip has been canceled.

Hi GCA! Come on out for a fun day on the TBD river! This river is always a blast and I’m sure we’ll have a wonderful day. I will be coordinating a trip on a class II-III river but since it’s the rainy part of the year I don’t want to lock myself into a particular river until I see where we have water. Some of the rivers I’ll be looking at running include, but are not limited to, Locust Fork, Lower Conasauga, Mountaintown Creek, Upper Tallulah. The water is still cold this time of year even if we are lucky enough to have a warm day so you will need cold water/weather paddling gear for this trip. Be sure to bring plenty of water and something to eat on the river.

To sign up for this trip please click the “yes” RSVP button on the website and then send an email to The only way you will be able to receive details on the location and meeting time is via email.

I hope to SYOTR!