About this event:
DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION WITH COVID-19, THIS TRIP HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Come join me on Friday, May 15, 2020 as I paddle the beautiful ??? river. We will be paddling a class II/II+ (III) river but I don’t know which one it will be yet. I will be watching the gauges and weather forecast as the Extravaganza approaches and will make a decision that week. Possibilities include (but are not limited to): Lower Green, Lower Nolichucky, Toe Gorge, Cane River, French Broad (section 6, 9 or 11).
We will meet at campsite #4 at Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground on Friday morning. We will consolidate into as few cars as possible and then caravan to our destination. We will most likely stop for dinner on the way back to the campground.
If you are interested in joining me on this adventure please email me at email@example.com or call me at (678) 858-2012. Clicking RSVP on the GCA website does NOT mean that you are signed up for the trip. I will take into consideration who all is attending when I make my final decision on the location.