About this event:
Are you looking to step up and confidently run and work Class III water and advance to Class IV? Here is your opportunity.
Jesse Hebden is looking to work with at least 2 people over the next few months and build up their river skills.
- Must be willing to give 110% and fully commit.
- Must have a decent combat roll.
- Must be able to paddle comfortably in Class II+/III water
- Be able to catch eddies, do peel outs, and ferry in Class II+/III water successfully.
- Must be a GCA member in good standing.
- Must be able to attend an SWR Class on 10/20-10/22
If you are comfortable on the Nantahala and the Pigeon (or similar rivers) and have had at least 2 successful runs on the Ocoee, but want to improve your skills and work towards Class IV, than this may be the opportunity for you
NOTE: Meet times and rivers will be decided at a later date.
If interested, please message Jenny Taylor on Facebook or at email@example.com.
Please include the following:
- Brief paddling history.
- Reason why you should be selected.
- An honest roll assessment.
Only 2 people will be selected. All inquiries need to be received by Friday, August 18th at 5pm EST.