About this event:
I cannot believe it but it is already time for GCA Fall Gala. The event date is September 18-20 and will take place at Smoky Mountain Meadows in Bryson City. We will offer paddling trips all over the area and if I understand it there will be some clinics as well. Stay tuned as more details are made available. Looking forward to an awesome event.
Trips and classes:
- French Broad River Trip with Todd McGinnis
- Nantahala Paddle Skills with Mike Winchester
- Hike a mountain trail with Shirley Diem Tharp,
- Paddling First Aid 101 with Debbie Reed
- SWR Clinic with David Bazemore and David Peek, Sr.,
- Nantahala River Trip with Jimmy Jones,
- Work the Falls for Kayakers and Canoeists with Knox Worde and Marvine Cole. …
- Friday evening there will be hotdogs and good stuff at the Pavilion starting at 5pm
- The Gala 2015 dinner is Saturday starting at 6pm, BYOB other than cold water. The menu will include barbecue chicken, lasagna and a vegetarian choice for the main item.
Please PM me with your main food item choice Please pay now for your Gala meal on the website, the tally for the food order will be finalized on Monday the 14th.
Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground – http://www.smokymtnmeadows.com/
755 East Alarka Rd, Bryson City, NC 28713
Pay for your Fall Gala BBQ Dinner Saturday night!