The two strainers that were reported by Karen S on the Etowah’s Dawson Forest Section have been cleared by our good friends Richard “Chain Saw Wizard” and Doc “Chain Saw Apprentice “ . My hat is off to these guys, that was a boat load of hard work. Using a chain saw is exhausting and dangerous. Add standing in a river to that equation and my arms hurt just thinking about it. But the path is now much safer for others to venture down.
- Powerhouse to Reliance, Hiwassee River Class II Paddle - Saturday, May 28, 2022Sat May 28 2022, 10:30am EDT
- Powerhouse to Reliance, Hiwassee River Class II Paddle - Sunday, May 29, 2022Sun May 29 2022, 10:30am EDT
- Hike Beautiful Gee Creek Trail on Memorial Day (May 30th)Mon May 30 2022
- GCA Monthly Board Meeting via ZoomThu Jun 2 2022, 07:00pm EDT
- Chattooga Clean UpSat Jun 4 2022