The two strainers that were reported by Karen S on the Etowah’s Dawson Forest Section have been cleared by our good friends Richard “Chain Saw Wizard” and Doc “Chain Saw Apprentice “ . My hat is off to these guys, that was a boat load of hard work. Using a chain saw is exhausting and dangerous. Add standing in a river to that equation and my arms hurt just thinking about it. But the path is now much safer for others to venture down.
- Skills and Conditioning for Overnight Paddling Trips - Session #2Tue Jun 6 2023, 09:00am EDT
- Chattooga River, Section 3.5, class II-III+ (IV) - Saturday, June 10, 2023Sat Jun 10 2023
- Skills and Conditioning for Overnight Paddling Trips - Session #3Tue Jun 13 2023, 09:00am EDT
- Slalom for Skill Building - Sunday, June 18, 2023Sun Jun 18 2023, 09:00am EDT
- Chattooga River Cleanup - Saturday, June 24, 2023 (Class II - easy III)Sat Jun 24 2023