The two strainers that were reported by Karen S on the Etowah’s Dawson Forest Section have been cleared by our good friends Richard “Chain Saw Wizard” and Doc “Chain Saw Apprentice “ . My hat is off to these guys, that was a boat load of hard work. Using a chain saw is exhausting and dangerous. Add standing in a river to that equation and my arms hurt just thinking about it. But the path is now much safer for others to venture down.
- Eddiefest - Paddle on the Upper Hooch & Celebration for Eddie Allen at Wildwood Outfitters, Saturday, October 1stSat Oct 1 2022
- GCA Monthly Board Meeting via ZoomThu Oct 6 2022, 07:00pm EDT
- Southeastern US Wildwater Championships - Downriver Race, Sunday, October 9, 2022Sun Oct 9 2022
- Middle Ocoee / Class III / Saturday, October 15thSat Oct 15 2022
- Fall Membership Paddle & Officer Elections - Sunday, October 16, 2022 (Metro Hooch / Class I-II)Sun Oct 16 2022, 12:00pm EDT