Trip Coordinators: the club appreciates everything you do for us. Thank you for sharing your love of rivers with others. Thank you for taking the time to herd cats and get waivers signed!!
To show our appreciation, starting this month, November 2017, we will be entering trip coordinators into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift card.
How it works:
- Trips must be posted to the club site at www.gapaddle.com.
- Waivers must be signed.
- Trips should be fully vetted. Safety first.
- You do not have to be a club member to coordinate a trip. but all trips must be posted on the club site. Contact our Crusiemaster Jim Wright for assistance.
- After the trip, waivers must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A picture of the signed waivers must also be sent to Jenny Taylor at email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger.
- Participants receive 1 entry per trip. This means if you coordinate 2 trips you will receive 2 entries and so forth.
- One winner per month. You, the entrant, must be present at said trip.
- Each drawing will take place at the monthly board meetings which are posted on the club calendar.
- The GCA can withdraw this monthly drawing at any time and without notice.
Please contact Jenny Taylor via Facebook Messenger or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.