We Have transitioned to new membership software!
- LOGGING IN: CHECK the REQUEST PASSWORD box then ENTER the EMAIL ADDRESS you registeredwith to get a temporary password (you can change it after you log in). If your email address has changed - email Stephen below
- Stripe has replaced PayPal. IF you prefer automatic renewals, you will need to reset that in your account settings after logging in.
- If you have a family membership, you will need to re-add them in your own account.
- Stephen has created a detailed PDF document you can look at here to guide you through the new process.
- If you have any trouble please email Stephen at email@example.com.
With the Covid-19 (coronavirus) situation unfolding, the GCA will either cancel or postpone upcoming events as needed in accordance with the newest official guidelines. Our plan is to announce changes approximately 14 days in advance. Thank you for your patience and stay safe, everyone.
The GCA River Access Fund
The purpose of this fund is to support the conservation of Georgia’s water resources, preservation of our waterways and riparian environment, and to protect our right to access and use the waterways of the State.
HOW TO DONATE
The first $1,000 in total contributions will be matched by the GCA. Please donate below in $1 increments. Example: Enter 10 for a $10 contribution.