About this event:
On Saturday of the Fall Gala I will coordinate a Tuck trip (water level permitting). They are supposed to release 200 cfs that day. The rivers are fairly low right now and there is no rain in the forecast so there is a possibility of the river being too low to run that day. If I don’t think that we can make it down the Tuck I will try to relocate to another class II venue (possibly French Broad 6 or Lower Green). If you are interested in this trip please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 858-2012.