About this event:
Are you ready to get the most out of the Ocoee River?
The focus of this class is to get the most out of the non-traditional lines on the Ocoee.
Many paddlers run the same familiar lines on the Ocoee. This event is to help with familiarizing yourself with the non-traditional lines on the river.
The skills you need:
- Paddle comfortably and have at least a 75% combat roll in Class III whitewater.
2. Be comfortable paddling on the Ocoee river.
3. Be ready to push yourself and work the features of the river.
4. A positive attitude!
Skills we will work on:
- Running non-traditional lines on the Ocoee River
- Difficult ferries.
- Using your boat to its maximum potential
Bring your usual paddling gear for paddling a Class III river. Dress for the weather, you may be rolling or swimming. A slicey, playable/surfable boat is required (Examples: RPM, Axiom etc. etc.). A full face helmet is preferred but not required. Bring lunch or a snack and water. Safety boaters will be present.
Contact Hunter Torbush or Sam Wakefield for additional information!